[Coco] Assembly help

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 00:33:49 EDT 2015

Of course your right.  The JSR just shows my blatantly obvious noobness..  I'm thinking a BEQ now since I want to jump out when X has reached $E000.   I WISH there was a way to do a step by step trace in assembly the way one can do in Microsoft's .NET languages to see exactly what's going on with each instruction and the variable values, etc.   I'm doing the assembly in Rainbow IDE using Roger Taylor's CCASM as the compiler and AFAIK there is no such tracing capabilities.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/