[Coco] Hard disk image

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 16 14:58:28 EDT 2015

I can confirm what David said.  Yes the CoCo3FPGA works with the Becker type Drivewire image.  I just recently changed over to the Drivewire version 3 Becker disk image available on the NitrOS-9 Project site:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/ <http://sourceforge.net/projects/nitros9/>

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira