[Coco] Hard disk image

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 13:01:48 EDT 2015

The CoCo3FPGA version that has the serial port should be able to use the
Becker HDBDOS and the Becker based DriveWire image.  As I do not have a
CoCo3FPGA board I can not confirm this, but the Becker port was originally
developed on the CoCo3FPGA project and that was the reason the support for
this interface was requested on VCC, xroar, and MESS.

|David Ladd|