[Coco] Stock RGB2VGA

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:45:35 EDT 2015

I designed it for both, but I don't have a stock one to test it.One customer is going to try it, but hasn't done so yet. Waiting on his results.
I overlayed the two layouts of the boards in photoshop, the pots where in the same location.the dip switches were different so I lengthen the cutout area for the dip switch to expose both.No cutout provided for the jumpers.

  John Strong