[Coco] RGB2VGA Bitstream - 2nd Attempt at getting an answer...

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:14:16 EDT 2015

Hi Steve,

I pulled the Quartus project from Luis’s github. (the link from the CoCoDemus website)

I don’t believe it had been updated since March or so.  The only change I made was to
reassign a couple of the pins on the dip switch that didn’t match the PCB silkscreen.

I can send you the .jic file if you like.

- Ed