[Coco] DriveWire 4 Turbo broken?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 18:27:34 EDT 2015

I just downloaded the latest .ZIP from the DriveWire 4 project site and
installed it.  NitrOS9 boots fine from the DW3DOS ROM without problem.  The
DW3 version of my HDBDOS will access the .DSK files under the server without
Problem.  However, when booting the DW4 version of HDBDOS I get the
following errors.

ERROR  DWProtocolHandler   dwproto-0-9         comm port did not make the
switch to 230k mode: Invalid Parameter

ERROR  DWProtocolHandler   dwproto-0-9         bail out!

HDBDOS Translation has been enabled.  DetectDATurbo has been set to True.
I'm running it on XP SP3.

I tried the "Check for new version" and it can't find any.

I found my old copy of DriveWire 4.3.3 (p update? Don't know, can't tell)
and ran it without problem.  It detects the switch to 230K mode without
error.  I tried comparing the configurations and could not find any issues.

So is the Turbo mode broken in the latest revision?

  _____

No virus found in this message.