[Coco] Just another peek...

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 11:24:27 EDT 2015

If you're selling them all-set-to-go,  I am interested in purchasing
one anyway regardless.  Anyway,  If someone has written the HDBDOS
driver, and the OS9 driver, would they not be the more logical ones to
write the BOOT driver?  After all: the BOOT driver is one of the
simplest of the three to write.

As far as the repos go, I don't see SDIO drivers in either HDBDOS ?

I just checked Fuzix's driver for SDIO, and they compile down to about
1400 bytes.  This is mostly C source, though, and I'm sure we can get
it smaller.