[Coco] Just another peek...

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat Oct 10 10:21:23 EDT 2015

 How about making the SD card look like a CoCoSDC interface in hardware and use that floppy ROM? Then you can swap images, etc, from the CoCo side and you have full support for DECB and NitrOS9. Plus maybe you could implement the flash support too. It would work with copy protected and non standard disk images too, just like the CoCoSDC does. The CoCoSDC floppy rom even has some DriveWire support, and if you implement the flash, then you could put HDBDOS in slot 2 like I did on my CoCoSDC and get full drivewire support.