[Coco] Just another peek...

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 22:57:01 EDT 2015

Mark, that's what I was wondering... would be much difference in speed to implement the SD as an IDE drive?
How hard is this to do?
There's already adapters out there, we have IDE interfaces and software... could the FPGA handle IDE? Or would that be stepping backwards?

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com