[Coco] Just another peek...

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:47:33 EDT 2015

Again FWIW, the Coco3fpga does the heavy lifting at least for DriveWire.
It presents a standard FD 501 interface to the CoCo and does the DW stuff
behind the scenes.  So you use a standard DECB rom, not one specially made
for DW.

I think doing the same with other types of storage makes a lot of sense
(assuming it is possible with the room on the fpga).