[Coco] Orchestra90cc files from Da Barn Studios web

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:21:39 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,
thanks a lot for answering so fast!
The loading problem was ... my own fault.
I didn't add at the and of the filename the parameter A for ascii, now I can
load most of the files.
R AAODDS A (no need for the extension)

I have the real Orchestra90CC cartridge that runs perfect on my CoCo3 but I
was trying to get something
more from it on my Dragon64.
By now we can load/save scores from/to tape because the disk operations are
very low level and so
too related to the CoCo-DOS and do nothing on a Dragon DOS.

The converter keeps doing nothing at all, but this doesn't worry me because
as you said, most of the
scores exist in CoCo format on the net.

By the way we have roughly 2500 scores in CAS format that load and run fine
in the real cartridge and
in XRoar (which emulates the Orchestra too)

Thanks for the web references, I will give a peek at them, too

cheers
pere