[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:52:50 EDT 2015

Could not open links, got 404 - not found.  Is this the same thing as the 24 to 28 pin adapter for FDC or is it a specific pin arrangement for the motherboard only?

I might be having 26-3134A CoCo 2 on the way in a few days.  It's likely to have a 24-pin ROM slot with Color BASIC only but from what I've read this model has some strange 24 pin ROM chip in a 28-pin socket but a 27128 can be installed if jumpers are set.  What's going on with that?

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/