[Coco] 68764/68766 EPROMs

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:20:03 EDT 2015

Hey guys,

I received some PCBs back today from OSH Park and  assembled
an adapter.  They work great.  They fit perfectly on American CoCo2
motherboards and F boards, even D boards (barely).

Simple, cheap ECB ROM replacement for these machines.

- Ed

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnUDRsa0J2ZVZwYkU <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnUDRsa0J2ZVZwYkU>>
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnN0p3YTZxd0NtUEk <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnN0p3YTZxd0NtUEk>>
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnRHVEMEhMcHlqSUE <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnRHVEMEhMcHlqSUE>>