[Coco] NitrOS9 running on multicomp

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 14:48:17 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,
James Moxham does have a Cyclone II board that he used to sell, but he and Max Scane ran out of resources so the new Cyclone IV board was created. Now want used to take more than 100% resources only takes about 76%  if I remember correctly.  Their version is a Z80 Multicomp with CP/M and MP/M.  Neal's of course is a 6809 Multicomp.  These guys are brilliant!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com