[Coco] VCC 2.0.1b Released (New Thread)

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Sun Oct 4 00:40:36 EDT 2015

I'll just add this final footnote on this issue and then I'll drop it :)

> Configuration Properties | C/C++ | All Options | Additional Options
> Add the option: /D _ATL_XP_TARGETING

There is supposed to be a space between /D and the defined label _ATL_XP_TARGETING..

And that first article I linked to also explains how if you compile and link against the Windows SDK 7.1 (which is probably the last SDK that officially supported XP) then you don't need those first two first settings. That is possibly the route I would go.  I can't imagine VCC ever needing anything that is specific to Windows 8.x or greater ...

James