[Coco] VCC 2.0.1b Released (New Thread)

William Mikrut wmikrut72 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 20:58:33 EDT 2015

As Bill said... I see this a lot.

The current version of Visual Studio produces exe files that are not
compatible with earlier versions of windows.

I have this problem now... I have a Power Edge server running windows
server 2003.  For reasons I am keeping it that way for now.

My resolution was to run VirtualBox with a version of W7 on the 2003
machine.  So many things are just wrong about that... but it works.