[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 3 17:40:48 EDT 2015

Hello, Tim, Dave, Robert,

Thanks very much for your responses.  They are greatly appreciated.

I am a newbie to NitrOS-9, and I have only used Drivewire as a place to plug in .dsk images on my physical CoCo 3 system with HDBDOS.  With that previous system, the 80 column NitrOS-9 screen was so bad I could not do more than play around a little bit, so I never really got into it.

It appears that I have a lot to learn on the Drivewire side, but that I can use some tools to assemble working disks.  That sounds great.  Thanks very much.  I’ll probably be back with more questions once I dive into it.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira
Bedford, NH  03110