[Coco] Kips 6809 SBC

Lou Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:36:43 EDT 2015

Gene Heskett wrote:
> Teacher mode on.
>

> Don't give a scope a chance to lie to you, that ringing on the lower
> trace could occasionally be seen as noise on the other side of a ttl
> inverter.  Unless your breadboard layout is pretty sloppy, I'd have real
> serious doubts it really looks that bad.

It was a quick throw it together to see if it work.  So the breadboard
leads were long, and not neat at all, did not clip any of the leads on
the crystal or the caps, I just wanted to prove it would work.  So it
was sloppy.  On the Scope, It is a 100MHz Atten (It is no Tek or
Keysight, but for home use it is pretty good), and one probe I am
missing the ground clip.  I have to invest in new probes, probably my
next purchase.  I know all too well about scope, and the problems the
ground leads can cause.
--
Sent from Postbox