[Coco] VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator v2.0.1 - Public

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Oct 2 15:04:43 EDT 2015

 Sorry, but that's just not true. If you access the wrong web page with that system, I don't care what antivirus or firewall you have, your system can be infected faster than you can say identity theft! The exploit can bypass or disable any antivirus on that system before the antivirus can react because it can trick the OS into running unsafe code due to the multiple un-patched security holes. I have seen it happen to someone else who would not listen to me. You simply can not use an un-patched system to safely browse the internet, and any XP is un-patched.