[Coco] OS9/NITROS Primer

Corey Bryant coreybryant at classicpm.com
Thu Oct 1 10:59:32 EDT 2015

That moment, when you are randomly reading through posts and realize why your Nitros boot disks wouldn't work this past weekend.  That's right now for me...

*Facepalm*

Thanks Robert!  :)

Regards,

Corey Bryant    [MCSE™/MCITP™]
Director of Information Technology
Classic Property Management AAMC©
2415 Avenue J · Suite 100
Arlington, Texas 76006-6119
817.640.2064 x1206 | 817.441.0031 - Cell