[Coco] OS9/NITROS Primer

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Oct 1 01:30:55 EDT 2015

Hi, Richard. In a sense I'm a lot like you. I cobblered my share of bootdisks back in the day but I had forgotten a lot of stuff. Nowadays there are some newer utilities and I believe that you can even have a fragmented OS9Boot file which was not possible before. It used to be that you usually created the boot disk on a freshly formatted floppy to keep it from being fragmented.  I can send you a couple of pdf documents I found that might help.

Dave Philipsen