[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Nov 30 17:50:17 EST 2015

Apparently the update had quit prematurely.  It appeared to be through, and
delivered some introductory stuff about Cortana, etc.  But when I finally
got the bright idea of restarting (from a website where one of the
commenters said that a restart had solved problems he experienced), Win10
seemed to go through considerable additional updating, with an audio voice
urging me not to turn off the machine, and then Win10 finally came up with
things looking okay.

Art