[Coco] New Coco 3 RAM test utility

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Thu Nov 26 15:35:46 EST 2015

Happy Thanksgiving CoConauts!

I have been working on my Altera DE1 board / CoCo3FPGA project, and at first I
had stability problems due to the "new" SRAM chip on my board.  After (and
before) replacing this chip I needed a good memory testing program, but I
couldn't find one that had all the feature that I wanted, so I wrote my own.
I am now making it available for anyone in the community.  It runs
continuously so you can leave it on for days at a time as a stress test.  It
uses several different memory patterns and should catch just about any
hardware problem affecting the RAM.  Here is a link where this new utility can
be downloaded:

http://www.fascinationsoftware.com/media/Coco3_RAM_Test_v1.0.zip

Regards,
Richard