[Coco] Today I am thankful for the Coco

Salvador Garcia ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net
Thu Nov 26 12:54:50 EST 2015

Even though I do not have any CoCo hardware with me now, except for the CoCo SDC, I am thankful for everyone here, in the Glenside Color Computer Club, and in the Chicago Area Robotics Group because they all have provided me valuable knowledge in mechanics and electronics, plus also with the true spirit of community and friendship. This has motivated me to learn more about hardware and software development and to appreciate the history behind the technology that we enjoy today. I am grateful to all those who came before me and paved the way so that current and future generations can enjoy the technology that we have today and is yet to come.

Best wishes to all! Salvador