[Coco] Drivewire issues

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Mon Nov 23 02:41:48 EST 2015

I was able to run
dw disk create 3
either from the server or from the CoCo and then execute
format /x3 r l "test"
on the CoCo successfully. I answered yes to the "this is a hard drive" prompt, and no to physical verify desired.
I am running DriveWire 4.3.2 on a 32 bit Intel Mac, my CoCo 3 was booting NitrOS9 version 3.3.0 using a 6809 processor with 512k of ram. I booted from DriveWire using HDBDOS 1.4 for DriveWire which I loaded from my CoCo SDC flash EEPROM bank 2.