[Coco] Wanted items

Michael Brant brant.michael.l at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 23:40:16 EST 2015

I am looking for the following items.

CoCo 1 (not a 32K version), yes I am kind of casting a wide net.

Disk drive set (original full height drives) with matching controller.  I
have a set of half height but way back had the full height drives and
really want to have the complete setup i had as my first CoCo.

An MC-10 and any CoCo clones (though probably not the tano dragon, i just
ordered 2 from cal digital)

Also a Tandy Model 200 (not a CoCo but still a Tandy)

I see some of these items come up on ebay as untested but not really
wanting to jump on those without checking here first.

Thanks,
Mike