[Coco] CoCo 512K EEPROM+External Controller Walkthrough (Final)

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 21:15:30 EST 2015

Found this in my Spam folder, perhaps due to subject line?  ( I removed It on reply)

I saw things like that, even on some youtube videos about how to avoid being 'striked'. However, there was no 'music' in my video.  I'm still not sure what it was about my video that caused the strike to begin with, but atleast they responded to my appeal and restored the video.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/