[Coco] CoCoFest! Seminars

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Nov 19 14:24:40 EST 2015

Brian,
I would like to have 2- one hour times on Sat. I am not sure if I want them back to back or not yet.
If so I would prefer the afternoon. If I split them I would prefer one in the AM and one in the afternoon.
I am not ready to release the topics as I don't want to spend my free time typing instead of doing..... :)
Thanks!
 Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com