[Coco] 512K CoCo 3 Badges Ready!

Boisy G. Pitre coco at toughmac.com
Tue Nov 17 22:32:41 EST 2015

For those of you not on Facebook…

The 512K CoCo 3 badge project is a collaboration between Mike Rowen and me, so we will be splitting the orders. Feel free to send your order request to coco at toughmac.com. Be sure to include the number of badges you want ($15/each) and the shipping address. We’re setting shipping at $5 US and $8 Canada (we're not performing any other international shipments at this time). Multiple badges in the same order will have the same shipping cost, so you can save that way. Please be patient for a response to your email; you will get one either from me or Mike with payment details. Badges will be shipped in stiff cardboard mailers in order keep them from bending starting Monday. The badges have an adhesive backing and must be CAREFULLY applied to your CoCo 3 in order to prevent unsightly bends. Of course, you will need to remove the old badge before applying this one. We’ll give more details on this in a subsequent post.
—
Boisy G. Pitre
CoCo Projects Coordinator
http://www.cloud9tech.com <http://www.cloud9tech.com/>