[Coco] MPI

camillus gmail camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:32:02 EST 2015

I do have an older programmer, that can program some CPLD's.

depends on the type.

If you have the time, no hurry, to give me a price for all the components and the cpld file.
Do what you need to do first. I have at the moment a limited budget and part of that is all ready spoken for...lol

BTW if you need some help to put some boards together, let me know.
I can work for my board...LOL

thnx
cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]
On 11/11/2015 11:01:29 PM, RETRO Innovations <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:
On 11/11/2015 10:50 PM, Camillus wrote:
> HI Jim,
>

> Any PCB and plcd availlable, or KIT?
Well, do you have the capability to program CPLDs?

If so, I can sell a PCB and such, but I don't have time to support a kit
right now.