[Coco] Donkey Kong Remixed for the CoCo 3

John Kowalski sockmaster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:31:19 EST 2015

At some point, MAME's CoCo sound emulation picked up a bug that
introduced a buzzing sound into a number of CoCo games that used the
joystick.

It's supposed to be fixed now, so downloading the latest version of
MAME should eliminate the buzzing sound...  Or downloading an older
version of MAME should also eliminate the buzzing sound.

--
John Kowalski / Sock Master
http://users.aei.ca/twilight/sock