[Coco] MPI

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Nov 11 23:15:51 EST 2015

On 11/11/2015 3:09 PM, Camillus wrote:
> Just an inquiry about what's the status of the MPI from Jim?
>
> cb
>

> Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]

Sure, her's an update:

I determined that the length of IDE cable (even though it's 80 pin
cable) was causing the issues, so I have been working on writing up
buffers on the far end of the cable to clean up the signals on both ends.

I got sidetracked by work, but am still working on it.

So, the design is sound, and you're free to build a unit (just need to
use a 12" cable or shorter on it), but I'd like to support the full
length of an IDE cable on the unit)

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com