[Coco] FW: MindRoll (32K) ROM?

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:53:57 EST 2015

Would anyone by any chance have a good copy of the 32K .ROM/.CCC file for
MindRoll?

The copy I had from
http://www.classiccmp.org/cpmarchives/trs80/Software/CoCo/CoCoRen/  didn't
work so I downloaded another one from doperoms.com, titled: MindRoll
(1988)(26-3100)(EPYX) (U) (!).zip but experienced the same behavior as the
one I already had.

Also, I couldn't get the either of the Arkanoid ROMs to load on my CoCo2 or
CoCo 3 from the www.classicmp.org site but fortunately I had saved a image
of one sent to me on a EPROM from Mark McDougal a while back that boots
perfectly on both my CoCo 2 and CoCo 3.  So either these files are corrupted
on the www.classicmp.org site or they were modded for a emulator or other
platform.  Any information on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Chad H

http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/