[Coco] schematic for the CoCo3 to the Sony KV1311CR monitor

Fri Nov 6 01:15:55 EST 2015

Hi,

Sorry, I just was told that the schematic was stripped with no notice to me.

Before if a post was too big it just was not accepted. This has changed perhaps to just silently stripping attachments.

http://www.davebiz.com/CoCo-to-Sony.pdf

Dave who did a great job just used my instructions and I relied on my two decades old memory and a post I made before plus a webpage not in English: Just put the link into http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/87388

http://www.victortrucco.com/Diversos/ConsertoCoco3/ConsertoCoco3.asp

There are about 6-12 posts / web pages with KV1311CR information but never a schematic.

As the number of people needing to make a cable is ~ 1 putting them together might be a waste of time

SHF