[Coco] Request for someone to draw up a schematic for the CoCo3 to the Sony KV1311CR monitor

Thu Nov 5 14:12:30 EST 2015

Is someone who has the software to draw schematics willing to draw a very simple one, I keep getting requests.

Two connectors: CoCo3 RGB output and Sony KV1311CR analog input.

Three resistors, one in each of the RGB lines.

One 74LS02N IC and one resistor in the output line to the KV1311CR.

It is all spelled out in words but at one person must have a picture on Facebook.

Kip Koon is one person who may have the software.

Anyone willing please contact me off list.

I have it designed in my head but I do not have the software.

SHF