[Coco] Expanding features via FPGA’s & VCC

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 5 12:25:06 EST 2015

On 5/11/2015 6:11 AM, Mathieu Chouinard wrote:

> Exactly. I'm currently looking at porting the coco3fpga and also the
> coco1 and trs1
> from pacedev.net to the MiST. after this I'm thinking of designing a 6809 based
> computer for this fpga board, still trying to figure out which component to use

Let me know if you need any assistance with the PACEDEV project porting.
I'd like to add the MiST target (top level etc) to the PACEDEV project.

After a long lay-off I've just added a proprietary target to the project
yeterday. I'm hoping to see Pacman running on real hardware before lunch!

Regards,

--
| <http://pacedev.net> |