[Coco] NITROS9 internal question on serial output control

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 4 11:55:15 EST 2015

On Wednesday 04 November 2015 09:23:40 Barry Nelson wrote:

> Could you please post that somewhere I could get it from also please?
>
> > Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
> > Wed Nov 4 08:49:53 EST 2015

Its on my web page, (see the sig & click on it) under Genes-os9-stf,
along with a patch, and a scred.docs subdir with 41 scanned pages.jpg of
the docs, something I don't believe is available anyplace until now.  I
read the manual preface, and do not see a copyright notice in accordance
with common practice, so I think its ok.

> > Niel, as far as I know it is openly available.  I never found it in
> > the repo either.  It was part of the Level 2 development kit.  I can
> > supply you with it if you want.  I have the manual and executables
> > with term set file.  I think I got my copy from Gene Heskett.  I
> > tried to disassemble it, but it ended up being a HUGE listing, as it
> > was written in C.  The beauty about it is that it can edit a text
> > file with unlimited size.  It paged it’s memory in blocks that were
> > loaded and saved on the fly.  let me know if you want it.
> >
> > Bill Nobel

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)