[Coco] NITROS9 internal question on serial output control

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:49:53 EST 2015

Niel, as far as I know it is openly available.  I never found it in the repo either.  It was part of the Level 2 development kit.  I can supply you with it if you want.  I have the manual and executables with term set file.  I think I got my copy from Gene Heskett.  I tried to disassemble it, but it ended up being a HUGE listing, as it was written in C.  The beauty about it is that it can edit a text file with unlimited size.  It paged it’s memory in blocks that were loaded and saved on the fly.  let me know if you want it.

Bill Nobel