[Coco] Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Nov 4 04:15:44 EST 2015

Ok, so you're talking about using text in a graphics mode.  Well, I
guess it's worth a try but I imagine that that method will be somewhat
taxing even on a 2MHz CoCo 3; trying to draw the individual characters
on a gfx screen as opposed to the hardware font of the text screen.  You
definitely wouldn't be able to scroll very fast that way but it might be
acceptable if you don't have to much screen activity.  Let me know how
it works out if you try it.  I'd be interested to know.

Dave