[Coco] Fwd: Re: Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Nov 4 04:06:17 EST 2015

I'm not sure how black & white text would give the possibility to load
an alternate font.  Can you explain?

There is a generic source code to Supercomm available and possibly I
still have the original source code with comments.  Actually, I think
the 'generic' source has Randy Wilson's comments in it probably.  When I
left the CoCo scene back in the early 90s I authorized him to continue
to support it with his disassembled version of the source code.  I never
did release my source to anyone at the time.  I have a bunch of 3.5"
disks from way back and I'm guessing the source is on one somewhere.
Also, somewhere, I believe I have a hardcopy listing that was printed
from my trusty dot matrix printer but I have not located it at this
point.  Since I do not currently have a floppy controller I can't
retrieve the source code although I could probably work with the source
that's available now.

I'm not exactly sure what you would want as far as "a better matching
character in color mode" but, certainly, any other character or a
variety of characters could be used with a lookup table.

Dave