[Coco] Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Tue Nov 3 23:48:03 EST 2015

Wow, that's cool!   I'm going to have to try this stuff out on my CoCo3FPGA.  I'd really like to load in an IBM-style font and see what the BBSs look like with all of the proper line drawing characters and other stuff.  My even give me some impetus to dust off Supercomm and make some revisions....

Thanks for the leads on the BBSs.  Would I be correct in assuming that they still use x/y/zmodem for transferring files?

Dave Philipsen