[Coco] Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 2 17:49:55 EST 2015

Tormod, I figured that was the case. Yes, I agree on changing the name of the area, it's kind of misleading. And I don't see how the L3 disk are useful at all. They will not boot so cannot be tested. Leaving them out of the downloads would be best or we'll continue to get questions on why they don't work. We seem to have a influx of users trying NitrOS9 (and os9) for the first time. I have helped out several new users in the past month.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com