[Coco] Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sun Nov 1 23:47:32 EST 2015

It's been over 25 years since I wrote Supercomm but I can assure you
it's not a memory hog.  The program itself is less than 16k and as I
recall it does not request any more than 8k of memory from the system
unless you manually request more memory.  What does 'mfree' show as free
memory before you start Supercomm?

Dave Philipsen