[Coco] [coco]I'm wanting a video converter for my CC3

George Ramsower georgera at gvtc.com
Sun May 31 23:25:16 EDT 2015

  BTW, the converters I've found deal with signals that may not be
compatible.
  The one here has been shown on this list but I don't remember what was
said. The link to Amazon is as follows.
http://www.amazon.com/Arcade-Video-Converter-Board-Output/dp/B005G8KSP8
  So, if this does or can be made to work, I'm good to go! Swapping
monitors on the two machines is a PITA.
George R.