[Coco] Need some help (not CoCo related)

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Sun May 31 19:27:56 EDT 2015

Good luck.... done.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"David Gettle" <david17361 at gmail.com>
Date:Sun, May 31, 2015 at 2:24 PM
Subject:[Coco] Need some help (not CoCo related)

I own and operate a hobby shop, and am trying to get a grant to do some
work on the building that is desperately needed (the building is over 150
years old). The grant is through Chase Bank's Mission Mainstreet. I need
250 votes from the public before June 19th to be eligible for the grant. so
if anyone would like to help me get the grant for my business please go to
www.degettlehobbyllc.com and click on the button labeled "Click here to
vote for us to get a grant"

It does not cost anything to vote, but a facebook ID is required.

Thanks in advance,

David Gettle