[Coco] The CoCo Crew Podcast - Episode 0 is available!

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sat May 30 19:26:05 EDT 2015

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 07:06:10PM -0400, David Gettle wrote:
> I don't do Itunes, are you going to leave it available elseware?

Perhaps contrary to popular belief, iTunes doesn't host anything.
All they do is provide a curated list of podcasts available through
the iTunes app/store/whatever.

As pointed-out elsewhere, the hosting is at libsyn:

	http://cococrew.libsyn.com

> Thanks Guys listening to ep0 now...

I hope you enjoy it!  If the 45 seconds of intro music is just too
long, then I encourage you to use the "fast forward" feature of your
MP3 player... :-)

John