[Coco] A nice typical evening

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat May 30 01:39:03 EDT 2015

 Well again this evening after my daughters finished their school work we played a game of Buzzard (Joust) on the CoCo3 and our 65 inch TV then a couple games of Pegasus. Thus was the happy conclusion of another day. :) Tomorrow though, we may play MULE on my restored C128 instead. The girls like the CoCo-SDC because we no longer have to go to another computer to mount the floppies like we did with DriveWire, and all of the games which used to require us to use real floppy disks now work from the CoCo SDC. Life is good. :)