[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up (and how damage can be done)

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri May 29 22:05:01 EDT 2015

Actually that article isn't the one that was discussed earlier on the list.
The one you found is a newer one.

It's not the technical article I was thinking of, but a piece of information
in the new article allowed me to determine which switch position is which.
That'll make testing a lot easier. I printed out the new article and put it
in a binder with Marty's previous article on the subject.  Definitely must
read stuff for the Coco hobbyist.

Thanks.