[Coco] CoCoRX

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu May 28 16:25:14 EDT 2015

You could write the program in position independent code and offer on option for it to copy itself from cart ROM to internal RAM and run it from there....just an idea....or it could copy itself to RAM in the same position and then switch over to 64k mode....

I'm sure you could get enough people to contribute code to make it work.

Dave Philipsen