[Coco] VIP Writer 3

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Mon May 25 12:16:59 EDT 2015

Speaking of manuals,  I believe I have the Musica 2 manual in a box somewhere.  I saw the archive has the French and Portuguese manuals but not English.  It is bright red, not sure how easy that will be to scan,  but I'll give it a try if anyone is interested.   I also have an original Musica 2 midi keyboard my uncle gave me, I'd like to photograph it and put it in my Facebook coco album.
Cheers
Sean R

Albuquerque,  NM USA

cover) as it came with VIP Writer III, only to see it to have only two
updated pages glued on - on regards of the formatting commands for printer
output, missing are the addendum ones that go over the Writer III specifics
(Work Space, WIDTH, etc).

Will keep on looking for those and will upload to the archive when found...

-- RP